Hi guys, I am worried about any investor that gets scammed by this guys. My name is John, and I guess I am what they call a pissed Consumer :-(

SmartComm LLC uses the old "Blue Sky" Sales pitch and they sell investors on high monthly returns for either 16,000 or 20,000 investments. They promise lifetime monthly incomes of thousands of dollars a month.

The thing is the founder of the company Pendleton Waugh has scammed many people over the years, and he has been shut down many times pulling these scams. So look out! I was lucky to only lose $16,000, most people will lose much much more. Be careful of SmartCOMMLLC.com

Had an Experience with SmartComm LLC?

Comments

Los Angeles, California, United States #682422

Well I forgot about my post a few years ago but Mr.Waugh is now dead.

No point in arguing with the dead.I was not sued by him that is lie.

Conner: given your lack of response, I would have to conclude that you are an alias for one of our terminated Independent Marketing Representatives that either we already have sued or one of their associates. Otherwise, you already would have contacted me. Wouldn't that be correct?

I feel like the kid in the original Home Alone movie: "You had enough, or are you ready for more?"

I am still making myself available to talk with anyone interested in learning more about Smartcomm, LLC, its programs and me.

We hold regular Online webinars for qualified accredited investors who are seriously interested in learning about mobile broadband spectrum related opportunities.

Hey Connor: still waiting to hear from you. I am available from 830 am to 630 pm Monday through Friday. I also work most of the day on Saturday and a half day on Sunday.

We are continuing to pursue Mr. Kay in the local courts for his publishing defamatory statements about Smartcomm, LLC and me on this and other Internet sites. We are seeking both compensatory and punitive damages.

On a related note, on Saturday, August 13, we served Grant Stousland, Bob LaBine's brother-in-law, for his involvement in posting the anonymous so-called "White Paper" on a Ukrainian web hosting service in October 2010 and then updating it during November and December 2010. Unfortunately for Mr. Stousland, when someone updated the "White Paper," he or she forgot to delete the porperties from the pdf format. Oops.

We are using Mr. Stousland for more than $5 million in compensatory damages.

If anyone would be interested in obtaining a copy of the Kay and/or Stousland complaints, please contact me at Smartcomm, LLC.

I would like to invite anyone who is interested in learning more about mobile broadband spectrum investment related opportunities, Smartcomm, LLC or me to participate in one or more of our Online Webinars. If you would be interested, please contact us through our websire--www.smartcommllc.com or calling (602) 224-1080.

Conner: you may reach me at (602) 224-1080. My e-mail address is Penn.Waugh@smartcommllc.com.

Conner: send me your e-mail address so that I may send you an invitation to participate on a Due Diligence Webinar and perhaps learn about mobile telephony and mobile broadband in general and then Smartcomm, LLC, its programs and me.

Pendleton Waugh,

I am close to someone who has invested with you.I have seen nothing but a bad track record as well as the FCC stating that your company MAY NOT promise licenses to any investor or small business.

I am not hiding from you like these people. my number is 6236870099 if you want to defend yourself but if not your prison record will show how well you have done in the past.

You think that attacking nervous investors online is the best way for you to put your point across?Ill tell you what...im calling you out my friend either try to change my mind or stop posting comments online if your a "serious investor" thanks

Pendleton Waugh,